Fan Cutout - FN-1
Fan Cutout Instructions:
- Click customize it.
- In the top left corner, click the image icon and add your full size image.
- Drag photo where you want.
- Click the layers to get a better view of the outline
- Click Shift and Drag if the image perspective uploads too wide or too tall!
- Remember to upload a high quality photo.
- Click the Green Check Mark in the bottom right corner.
- Then click Add to Cart and Pay.
The orders, for this first batch, will need to be in by the 6th of January, 2021. Orders will be delivered to Valley Center High School on or before January 12th, 2021 After January 12th, 2021 Fan Cutouts can be ordered one or multiple at a time.
Fan Cutout The orders, for this first batch, will need to be in by the 6th of January, 2021. Orders will be delivered to Valley Center High School on or before January 12th, 2021 After January 12th, 2021 Fan Cutouts can be ordered one or multiple at a time.
Note: Preferred photo file size is 3000 by 4000 pixel / 21” x 28” (72 dpi) in JPG / PNG format or larger. On modern phones (iPhone 7 or newer, or android phones 2017 or newer (ie, Google Pixel 2 or newer, Samsung Galaxy/Note 7 or newer, LG G6 or new, and so on) providing the original size photo is best. The Fan Cutout size is about 18”x 30” and smaller file sizes may cause your cutout image to appear blurry or pixelated. We are unable to create cutouts that include the following:
Obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, infringing, or otherwise inappropriate content. Offensive or negative references to other schools team. The Valley Center school system reserves the right to refuse any photos.
If your photo is rejected, you will be notified and will need to resubmit your photo. Instructions/ Suggestions:
- New photos work best, so pick a space and get ready to smile. Feel free to use your smartphone! No selfies, please.
- Find a space with good lighting and try to have a solid, one color background. Make sure your shirt color and the background are contrasting colors.
- For your outfit, consider wearing school colors.
- Have a friend or family member take the photo for you standing 3-4 feet directly in front of you and hold the phone vertically. Include everything from the knees up to ensure best fit.
- ou can hold a glove or ball but remember to keep your hands and arms within your body width. Make sure to face the camera and capture at least your waist up. No raising your hands above your head.
If you need help contact US Logo at 316-264-1321. Give us your best smile and say, “Let’s Go Hornets!”